Thursday, January 14, 2010

New classes with a touch of Club Rush

The spring semester has officially started so let the stress begin!

My schedule has been really hectic this week, bouncing back and forth trying to get into the new rhythm of my life. However, I have had a few chances this week to enjoy the ride and take a chance to branch out.

First, I have come to the realization that, yes, this is it. This is THE final semester. No more jokes, no more procrastination, just good ol' nose to the grindstone. You know, I never understood that saying. It's more like getting a weary mind to the textbook.

Second, I got a chance to meet students at Club Rush. I was really surprised to see how many outgoing students we have on campus. As one who's always been worried about self-image, I had a chance to realize it's OK to just let go and dance every once in a while. Here are a few photos of Dixie Sun staff members and some students on campus at the Diagnol at Club Rush.







No comments: