Thursday, December 24, 2009

My kids

I'm blessed every day to come home to my loving husband and my two kids. These two girls keep my life entertaining, and they always seem to remind me how humorous life is. Here's a few pictures so you can share in the laughs.


My oldest baby girl, Callie. I raised her since she was itty bitty. :)




My youngest baby girl, Roxie. She was Taylor's wedding gift.




I bought her a jacket before she went to the groomers.




She really does have the Royal Attitude, just like the jacket said. :)




She finally got groomed! I love how she sticks all her legs straight out.




These two hardly ever get along, but they do take a very cute picture together.




My mom bought her a hoodie. I know it's kind of a guy-ish one, but she looks super cute in it either way.

No comments: